My intended plan was to do each model/unit one at a time; assembly line style painting may get it done quicker with less wasted paint, but I find it can be a bit overwhelming at times.
Except the bottle of chrome paint I use for the base of the PHR metallics exploded in my hand when I went to squeeze a drop out and deposited its contents equally between my palette, my monitor, and myself. A bit of time with some paper towels and a bottle of ethanol and I did as much base coating of the metallics I could tolerate before the paint dried out, then went on to finish up an Agrippa the next day.
After the addition of primer and paint, the push fit is extremely tight on the side wings, and so I’ll set the other to be a Pompeius and hopefully not run many lists with two of a single type. The only thing I’m not happy with is not doing nearly as good a job addressing the mold/slip lines as I thought I did during the prep and prime portion, but I’ll live with it.
The excellent painting on the Harbingers in the background is courtesy of the kid. Might find some way to incorporate those into the proper scheme.